birding-aus

Vanguard telescope

To: "'Donald G. Kimball'" <>
Subject: Vanguard telescope
From: "Paul Doyle" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:16:39 +1100

Thanks Don

Paul

From: Donald G. Kimball <>
Sent: Friday, 4 January 2019 2:56 PM
To: Paul Doyle <>
Cc: birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] Vanguard telescope

Hi Paul:

We actually sell the Endeavors where I work at a bird shop here in California.  For the money they are a lot of binocular.  Super sharp imagery and here they often throw in rebates knocking as much as $100.00 off each pair.    Whenever I look through a pair of these without knowing the price I would think they are priced out about $200 more than they actually cost.  Also our shop has sold dozens of these over the 8 years I have worked here and very few come back for repairs.  Their warranty is 2nd to none.  There is nothing you can do including running over them with a ute that vanguard wont repair or replace.  Hope that helps.  I have never had my hands on their scopes but I would assume the optical quality would be comparable for sure.

All the best!

Don Kimball