birding-aus

Who is the killer

To: "" <>
Subject: Who is the killer
From: Robin and Rupert Irwin <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 13:25:45 +1100
Whilst I am not trying to start a new conversation on this subject (but found
it all so interesting), I now believe the Tawny Frogmouth was killed by a fox.
We found the feathers well away from the other deaths and as I said under pine
trees.  Last night I managed to get a night photo of fox in the very same spot.
Robin Irwin
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>