birding-aus

Cheerio

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Cheerio
From: Lawrie Conole <>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 11:54:15 +1000
Hi birders

I just resigned from Birdlife Australia after being a member for ~40 years!
I'll be signing off from Birding-Aus as well (but I'll still take a peep in
the archives from time to time).  Thanks to all here who have contributed
(positively or negatively) to any matters I raised here over the years.

Birds will always be in my blood and I can't help but notice them wherever
I am, but they just aren't foremost in my hobby or professional worlds any
more, and I haven't been actively involved in any ornithological
organisation's activities in years.

Go well, and good birding!

cheerio ...

[And for any of you saying "who the hell is this guy anyhow?", that
illustrates my point about how inactive I've been in the last decade or
two.  :-)  ]