birding-aus

RFI: 40-spotted Pardalote

To: <>
Subject: RFI: 40-spotted Pardalote
From: Iain Blake via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:06:26 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,

After a couple of trips to Tasmania the Forty-spotted Pardalote has so far
eluded me and remains the only Tassie endemic missing from my list. However,
I'm fortunate enough to be heading back down to Hobart next week for a
conference. I should be able to get away for some limited birding and was
hoping for some tips regarding the current situation with the pardalotes down
there.
Over the years both Peter Murrell Reserve and Pierson's Park on the Tinderbox
Rd were recommended as likely spots. Is there still a chance at these locations
or does one really need to get across to one of the islands?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Cheers, Iain.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list