birding-aus

Elevated Bird hide designs?

To: "" <>
Subject: Elevated Bird hide designs?
From: Tim Hosking <>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 03:05:37 +0000
Hi All,

We're examining ideas for an elevated bird hide here in the Macquarie Marshes -
something to get people above the reeds/typha of a wetland.

Just wondering if anybody would be able to point me towards any great design
examples out there, for ideas?

Cheers Tim

[cid:<http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/>

Tim Hosking
A/Senior Environmental Water Planner, North West
Conservation and Regional Delivery

48-52 Wingewarra Street, Dubbo 2830
PO Box 2111, Dubbo 2830
T   02 6883 5329
M  0438 600 837

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete
it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except
where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of
the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL

PNG image

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>