birding-aus

A bit lost !?!?

To: "'Brian & Meg'" <>, <>
Subject: A bit lost !?!?
From: "Roger Giller" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:30:44 +1000
Patience is the best course at present. Purple-backed and Variegated are now
separate, but it takes some time to tidy up the eBird database after a
taxonomic update. The News article on the eBird Australia home page has more
details.

https://ebird.org/australia/news/2018-ebird-annual-taxonomy-update-australia

Cheers,

Roger Giller (Reviewing for NSW)