birding-aus

ADVERTISING- Bird Guide Training Course. Alice Springs Nov-Dec 2018

Subject: ADVERTISING- Bird Guide Training Course. Alice Springs Nov-Dec 2018
From: Mark Carter <>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:56:36 +0930
Hi Birders
Just a quick note to inform people that I am running bird guide training
courses at the end of this year: 19th-22nd Nov 2018 and (if there is demand for
a second course) 30th Nov - 3rd Dec.
This is an adaptation of a course I have run for private consultancy clients in
the past. Further details and expression of interest forms are on my website:
http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/birding-guide-training/

Cheers

Mark Carter
Zoologist - Wildlife Guide

++61(0)447358045

www.birdingandwildlife.com
ABN: 31234450010

Note: Due to the nature of my work I usually cannot take phone calls. Please
contact by email in the first instance.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>