birding-aus

Birding information around Darwin end of June/start July

To: <>
Subject: Birding information around Darwin end of June/start July
From: "Glenn McRae" <>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 11:43:19 +1000
Good Morning Birders,

I will be heading up to Acacia Hills, near Darwin for the last week of June
and leaving at the end of first week of July.

I will have plenty of time for birding and will be looking after my uncle's
property, he has generously allowed me the use of his 4wd for birding.

Would there be someone local who would be able to let me know what birds are
being seen where for Darwin for this time of year?

Always good to have a local contact when birding in a totally new area J

With thanks

Glenn McRae

Stanthorpe, Qld

Glenn

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. Neither the
confidentiality of nor any privilege in the e-mail is waived, lost or
destroyed by the reason that it has been transmitted other than to the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you are
hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify me
immediately on the number above or by return e-mail. Please delete the
original e-mail. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
otherwise.

JPEG image

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list