birding-aus

Possible re-scheduled Albany Pelagic Trips - Sat 5th and Sun 6th May

To: John Graff <>
Subject: Possible re-scheduled Albany Pelagic Trips - Sat 5th and Sun 6th May
From: John Graff <>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 00:31:05 +0000
Hi all,

The pelagic trips off Albany were cancelled over the weekend for weather
unfortunately. We do have an opportunity to reschedule to the 5th and 6th May
if we can fill the boats. As these are replacement trips, I've given first
option to those booked on the cancelled trips, but there are spaces available
on the Sunday, and there may be a couple of the Saturday

If you'd like to come along, please let me know ASAP as I need to make a
decision on whether to go ahead in the next few days.

Cheers,

John
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list