birding-aus

Birds of UAE

To: "'Tom Wilson'" <>, "'Brian Johnston'" <>, <>
Subject: Birds of UAE
From: "Peter Madvig" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 22:57:44 +1000
This might be of interest, too...
http://www.birdsoman.com/

Cheers,
Peter Madvig

-----Original Message-----
From: Birding-Aus  On Behalf Of Tom
Wilson
Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2018 10:31 PM
To: Brian Johnston;
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] Birds of UAE

Hi Brian
the wider region guide to “Birds of the Middle East” by the same authors seems
to be available on Amazon?  (Just successfully used my copy for the first time
in anger on a 2 day stop in Dubai – some sort of trip report coming soon to
link to another recent thread.)  Admittedly covers species you won’t see in the
UAE, but will cover all that you will and then some.
Cheers
Tom Wilson