birding-aus

HANZAB early volumes for sale

To: "" <>
Subject: HANZAB early volumes for sale
From: Michael Honeyman <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 06:34:49 +0000
Hi folks

Domestic authorities require a sacrifice to pay for a couple if trips I have
planned this year.

I have Volumes 1A, 1B and 2 of HANZAB for sale if anyone is interested. Offers
around $600 (excluding postage). Ideally Melbourne or Ballarat area pick up (or
I can drop off). They are heavy  - about 6kgs all up.

Cheers

Mike
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list