birding-aus

Good Quality Binoculars

To: "" <>
Subject: Good Quality Binoculars
From: Graeme Chapman <>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:36:45 +0000
Hello John,

During my lifetime I have owned quite a few binoculars and looked through many
more.

Of all these the ones that have stood the test of time are the Leitz Trinovids,
now over 40 years old and still in good condition, a testament to quality.

Recently I purchased yet another pair as a special birthday present, Zeiss
Conquest HD 8 X32 which I bought on special at about $1200.

These binoculars I regard as medium priced - made in Germany and are superb.

I believe they represent the best value in high quality binoculars currently
available.

Cheers

Graeme
<HR>