birding-aus

Blame the cockies if your NBN does not work!

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Blame the cockies if your NBN does not work!
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 20:58:58 +0000
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/11/03/cockatoos-blamed-for-chewing-through-nbn-cables-across-australia_a_23266479/?utm_hp_ref=au-homepage

Back in the late 80s my wife and I worked as volunteers at Healesville
Sanctuary - a native animal zoo outside of Melbourne. Telstra (or was it
Telecom then?) used to test outback equipment by leaving it in the cocky
exhibit for some time to see if it was "beak-proof". But I guess that was
too low-tech for NBN to consider...
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>