birding-aus

Geoff Lane WA contact details please

To: "" <>
Subject: Geoff Lane WA contact details please
From: Patrick Scully <>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:40:59 +0000
Hello All,
I did a trip with Klaus Uhlenhut in December 2012 to Iron Range with a
great group
of people  and one morning Klaus went down to put something in the 4WD and
saw a male Yellow-billed Kingfisher in a low bush near the vehicle.  We
then spent around 20 minutes photographing the bird which thankfully did
not move off.
I'd love a photo of the bird and am hoping that either Geoff Lane
subscribes to birding-aus or that someone may know his details.  Geoff had
a fantastic set of cameras on the trip and I feel sure he would have an
excellent photo.
All the best,
Patrick Scully
<HR>