birding-aus

Trespassing

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: Trespassing
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 04:16:34 +0000
Ah, but he announced that he had found it. I would stay shtum and lt the AM
do the announcement when they saw fit. I would know”nussink”. If anyone
asked if I knew anything about a dodo, I would say, that they were believed
to have become extinct some 4 Cs ago.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>