birding-aus

Birding in the Emirates

To: "" <>
Subject: Birding in the Emirates
From: Barry Lancaster <>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 00:02:01 +0000
I have birded a fair bit in the Emirates when my daughter and family were
living in Abu Dhabi.

Dubai is the best for stop-over for birding and there are some good guides.

I suggest you contact UAE Birding. I have been birding with them a couple of
times and it was well worth the fee.

Local knowledge is very important in the UAE not just because of the birding
spots but for where you can go and the local etiquette/rules etc.

Oman is a great birding spot but you need a few days.

Barry Lancaster

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>