birding-aus

Contact for image request...

To: "" <>
Subject: Contact for image request...
From: Janette Moore <>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:15:17 +0000
Hello,

I work as a graphic designer for Zoos SA, a not-for-profit conservation
charity, and I am trying to find an image of the Red-backed Kingfisher for our
new species signage.  The species signage is all about connecting people with
wildlife and inspiring them to care for animals and their habitats.

I have found an image on the internet created by David Taylor that is perfect
and I have tried to access his website – davidsbirdingiumages.com, but
unfortunately the site/server cannot be found.  I would like to contact David
to request the use of his image for our signage, but am having difficulty
finding a way to do this.  Can you help please?  Please let me know as soon as
you can - thank you very much.

Regards, Janette

Janette Moore | Interpretation, Signage Coordinator & Graphic Design
Adelaide Zoo, Frome Road, Adelaide SA 5000
P 0882301249 E   W www.zoossa.com.au  0419824814
Facebook Adelaide
Zoo<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelaide-Zoo/160021607359286?bookmark_t=page>
 | Monarto
Zoo<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monarto-Zoo/118558331537038?bookmark_t=page>
Twitter Zoos SA<https://twitter.com/ZoosSA> YouTube  Zoos
SA<http://www.youtube.com/user/RZSSA> Instagram  Zoos
SA<https://instagram.com/zoossa/>

[cid:<https://www.monartozoo.com.au/lions360>

Tuesday, 12 September 2017
***DISCLAIMER*** This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the
addressee and may contain information which is confidential and privileged. If
you are not the intended addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this
information. If you have received this information in error or are not the
intended recipient please notify Zoos South Australia immediately and destroy
this e-mail and attachments. Except as required by law, Zoos South Australia
(Royal Zoological Society of South Australia) does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that this e-mail is
free of errors, virus, interception or interference.