birding-aus

Scamming?

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Scamming?
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:49:32 +0000
Peter, Carol,
This is a similar one I got in June.
I don’t know that there is a negative effect for the recipient.
I added the link to my website and noticed a spike in page views but beyond
that no problem I am aware of.
Should I be looking out for something more sinister?
Chris

Chris Charles
+61412911184

Licole Monopods
http://www.licole.com.au <http://www.licole.com.au/>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Diane Miller" <>
> Subject: Licole, thank you for the photography help and inspiration
> Date: 12 June 2017 at 11:47:19 pm AEST
>
> Hi Licole!
>
> I just wanted to send a quick note to thank you for your site, some savvy
> young artists and I are getting a lot of use from it! Our newly born
> photography workshop is focusing on nature imagery this summer so we've been
> searching all over for any tips or helpful resources we can find. Right now
> we are doing studies of birds so we've been looking for inspiration, which is
> how we stumbled onto your page here: http://www.licole.com.au/links.html
> ...it's been tough finding non-spammy sites for the kids so you have our
> thanks!
>
> We've really been enjoying bird watching, and your page gave us a lot of
> ideas to help us on our endeavor. As a token of our thanks we wanted to share
> another handy page that one of our superstars Mia found; it's a detailed
> guide to birding with tips on how to attract/find birds and identify them.
> Maybe you might even find it useful for your page? Let us know what you think.
>
> Beginners guide to bird watching-
> http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/birdwatching-guide/
>
> Hopefully you like it too! If you do decide to add it I'll be sure to show
> the gang you liked her find. I love sharing so if you have any needs or cool
> ideas please feel free to share! Maybe any birding hints? Thanks again and
> sorry for rambling, I'm excited about this connection. :o)
>
> Cheers and well wishes,
>
> Diane Miller

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list