birding-aus

Gould League Bird Study Camp

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Gould League Bird Study Camp
From: Greg and Val Clancy <>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 23:34:55 +0000
The 77th Gould League Bird Study Camp will be held at Inverary Homestead,
Dthinna Dthinnawan National Park, near Yetman NSW from September 26 to October
5 2017.  There are still a few spaces available for people wanting to camp
either in a tent or a van or camper.  If anyone is interested could they please
contact me by email ASAP.  We have a limit on the numbers so it will be first
in best dressed.

Regards

Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy
Ecologist and Birding-wildlife Guide
Committee Member, Wildlife Tourism Australia
Councillor, Clarence Valley Council
| PO Box 63 Coutts Crossing NSW 2460
| 02 6649 3153 | 0429 601 960
http://www.gregclancyecologistguide.com