birding-aus

FW: Regent Honeyeater at Warriewood Wetland

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Regent Honeyeater at Warriewood Wetland
From: Mick Roderick via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 19:56:20 +0000
I'm still at that address Carl and as far as I know it was working over the
weekend (ie I did receive a few emails yesterday).

Maybe try again and cc this email.

I'm very eager to hear about that Regent Honeyeater report. I'm literally about
to step out the door to go check on the ~16 birds we've currently got feeding
in flowering Spotted Gum in the Cessnock forests. 12 birds were feeding in the
one tree (footage on YouTube) - a very rare thing these days.

Mick

> On 13 Jun 2017, at 00:51, Carl Weber <> wrote:
>
> Mick's e-mail address as shown on Birdline does not seem to work.
>
> Has the address changed?

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>