birding-aus

Victoria Duck Shooting

To: Cliff Dent <>, "" <>
Subject: Victoria Duck Shooting
From: Sofia Frew via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:17:43 +0000
Hi Cliff,
There are many of us completely outraged and distressed by the duck shooting
season in Victoria.  This is the reason my family doesn't go birding in
Victoria anymore.
I've emailed the Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews, to let him know how we
feel.  I think you should let him know about your horrifying experience.  How
wonderful would it be if the Victorian govt realised the great economic
benefits that wildlife tourism can bring as opposed to the wanton destruction
caused by shooting.
Best wishes,Sofia