birding-aus

BARC Update

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: BARC Update
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 22:22:26 +0000
Morning all

I am updating my old list (I also include the list updated by David James I
think reasonably regularly based on IOC list) but am wondering if there is any
more information on the BARC submissions. The BLA website
(http://birdlife.org.au/conservation/science/rarities-committee) has a list of
records up to April 2016, but it would be good to see if any have been assessed
since then (the decisions are always worth a read) and whether there is
anything else is currently under assessment.

If no other updates, then I will print out my list as is, and update in another
2 years using the lastest BARC at that time.

Cheers,

Peter

Rarities Committee |
BirdLife<http://birdlife.org.au/conservation/science/rarities-committee>
birdlife.org.au
The Birdlife Australia Rarities Committee (BARC) is responsible for maintaining
a list of rare birds recorded in Australia and its external territories.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>