birding-aus

Langkwai Guide

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Langkwai Guide
From: Burnice Starkey <>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 03:13:53 +0000
Dear Traveling Birders,
If your vacations should bring you to Malaysia and especially Langkawi, I can
recommend a bird guide. I had a very successful morning on Mt Raya with Wendy
Chin.
Wendy has lived on the island for many years and has become very knowledgible
about the localties to find resident and migratory birds. She is enthusiastic
and extremely attentive. We were well cared for and Wendy regularly used her
scope to provide that extra special viewing.
See list below written in order of sighting, one warm morning in Febuary.

1. White Throated Kingfisher
2. Yellow Vented Bulbul
3. Brown-Throated Sunbird
4. Greater Racquet-Tailed Drongo