birding-aus

Yandina Creek Wetland

To: Greg Roberts <>
Subject: Yandina Creek Wetland
From: Grayham Bickley <>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 08:41:53 +0000
Greg, what a fantastic outcome and what a wonderful campaign you have waged
to make this happen. I  have always thought that the coast needs a British
type PSB site to attract visitors and aid wildlife. I look forward to
visiting the site. Well done.

Grayham Bickley

Thanks and Regards

Grayham Bickley

0412 120 387
5473 0273

On 11 February 2017 at 16:11, Greg Roberts <>
wrote:

> Many Australian birders supported the 3-year campaign to protect the
> Yandina Creek Wetland on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. BirdLife Australia,
> Birds Queensland and Noosa Parks Association were among the groups that
> helped. It's great to report that the campaign paid off and the wetland is
> to be restored.
>
> Full story here:
>
> http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/
> yandina-creek-wetland-to-be-restored.html
>
> Greg Roberts
>
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>