birding-aus

RFI - Orange, NSW

To: birding aus <>
Subject: RFI - Orange, NSW
From: Tom Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:28:41 +0000
Hi all
I will be spending the coming weekend (13-16 Jan) at Millthorpe, just outside
Orange in NSW.
There won’t be much birding time and I think it’s going to be a bit warm, but
suggestions on spots that might be good for a short morning or evening walk,
and ideas on generally good spots and/or anything unusual that is about in the
area would be much appreciated (Painted Honeyeater?).
I have obtained the Orange Bird Routes brochure from the internet and might try
the Ophir Rd area as described.
I will be stopping briefly at Lake Wallace and possibly the Capertee on my way
home
Cheers
Tom Wilson
<HR>