birding-aus

RFI St Petersburg

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI St Petersburg
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 06:10:52 +0000
A few years ago I got involved in assisting the authors of the 2005 book
BIRDS IN EUROPEAN CITIES
Edited by John G. Kelcey and Goetz Rheinwald. At the end of that process my
review of the book got published in Emu. As it happens St Petersburg is one
of the cities described. St Petersburg gets a chapter of 28 pages, with
detailed bird lists and places etc. Don't ask me to retype that. But I will
send you a copy of my review that got published in Emu. If you want to know
how to obtain the book, maybe I can point you in a direction to help. I
wonder if the BLA library has a copy of it. (I do.)

Philip