birding-aus

(no subject)

To: "" <>
Subject: (no subject)
From: Steve Potter <>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 08:44:07 +0000
Hi Ross
Here now in Thailand.
I went for a day tour last Friday with Ike Suriwong. I have birded with Ike
before and had great success.
His contact is
And his website is http://www.phuketbirdwatching.com/

Alternatively contact Games on http://souththailandbirding.com/Home.php

Games is an accredited guide and advertises where as Ike is a good birder
who takes people out for extra cash. Please don't advertise this though.

Best regards
Steve Potter