birding-aus

Movement of Cape Barren Ggeese

To: "" <>
Subject: Movement of Cape Barren Ggeese
From: Andrew Browne <>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:50:18 +0000
Good morning
I have visited French Island once a month for most of this year for a Friends
of French Island (FOFI) National Park working bee/outing and there has been no
shortage of Cape Barren geese on the island. In fact they are very prolific and
seen right across the island mostly grazing in the farmland that makes up one
third of the island...the balance is national park.
Cheers
Andrew Browne, Balnarring Vic