birding-aus

Wildlife events

To: "" <>
Subject: Wildlife events
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:39:15 +0000
Hi BA

I have a media relations contact at Visit Victoria (formerly Tourism
Victoria) keen to promote wildlife events to journalists.

If you know of an event anywhere in Victoria that could use some promotion,
please email me details and link. Last minute is fine. She does a calendar
for the upcoming week every Monday.

Anything at all that you'd like to promote - bird counts, meetings,
conferences, open days, book launches, tree planting days, even regular
occurrences like pelagic boat trips or tours that have a special focus (eg.
Port Fairy Pelagic best time to see ....,). I can't promise it will get
attention but I can promise to send it through to her.

If you have any questions let me know. If you're not sure what to offer
journalists/whether your event is suitable we can chat.

All the best, Janine

JANINE DUFFY Director Marketing ECHIDNA WALKABOUT PO Box 370 Port
Melbourne, Victoria 3207 AUSTRALIA

GOLD WINNER 2014 World Responsible Travel Awards "Best for Wildlife
Conservation"
E:   Web:
www.echidnawalkabout.com.au [http://www.echidnawalkabout.com.au/]
Ph: +61 (0)3 9646 8249 Mob: +61 (0) 427 808 747 [tel:427 808 747] Fax: +61
(0)3 9681 9177
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>