birding-aus

RFI

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI
From: lucas kaaij via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 08:41:54 +0000
Hi All,
I am a keen birder from the Netherlands and from the 15th till 21st of October
I will be birding the Darwin area with 3 friends. We will try to find as many
of the local species as possible covering places around Darwin, Kakadu NP,
Katherine etc. We noticed on ebird that currently there is a Rufous owl in the
botanical gardens in Darwin and a breeding location known of the Red Goshawk in
Kakadu NP. Now we are hoping that a local birder could give us more precise
information about the favorite roosting tree of the owl and how we can reach
the breeding location of the Red Goshawk. Any information about waterhole which
are very productive at this moment would also be very welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Lucas Kaaij
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list