birding-aus

Sydney Pelagic Trip Report - Saturday 13 August 2016

To: 'Brook Whylie' <>, 'Mick Roderick via Birding-Aus' <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic Trip Report - Saturday 13 August 2016
From: Roger McGovern <>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 22:22:56 +0000
The funny thing is that I discovered it because the Polish birder on board had
printed out the August stats from our website and asked me to go through it and
tick off what we had seen. When I got to WSP, it wasn’t there and I assumed
that it was a mistake and got back to Greg M afterwards to let him know – he
came back and said “I can’t find any...”

Roger