birding-aus

Help Melbourne trip

To: "" <>
Subject: Help Melbourne trip
From: Phil Hansbro <>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 00:49:45 +0000
Hi all

I will be in Melbourne in August and have 2 friends visiting from the US. We
will have the day free (including a car) for birding on Saturday the 27th
August.

Would anyone be able to come with us and may be take us to Werribbee? May be a
quick look for Orange-bellied Parrot etc?

Thanks very much for any help - it will be greatly appreciated.
Phil.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>