birding-aus

bird image

To: 'keith brandwood' <>, 'birding-aus' <>
Subject: bird image
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 06:24:03 +0000
Maybe have a look at this and ask him (David Rees that is) ............ This
message posted to <> on 31 July with this
header "Out of area but you will love it - Australian Logrunners - film (mid
north coast NSW)"

Folks

An opportunity arose recently for me to film these engaging birds. It
represented at bit of a challenge as they live in the gloom on the floor of
rainforest. Anyway I am pleased with the result and it gives an opportunity
to see these birds close-up in-action digging in the leaf litter for food.

Filmed over several days in the hinterland behind Port Macquarie, NSW.

https://vimeo.com/176911164

Enjoy

David