birding-aus

RFI Kakadu tours/tour guides

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Kakadu tours/tour guides
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:54:26 +0000
Hello All

I am posting this on behalf of an old friend. Two women, a biologist (Eva
Jablonka) and a retired biologist, would like to go on a small group birding or
more general natural history tour of kakadu. They have in mind something like
the dates of  5th and the 9 September, though they have some flexibility. They
would consider either joining a tour already being planned, or hiring a guide
and vehicle (they would rather not drive in an unknown country themselves). If
you are such a guide, or know of someone you would like to recommend, please
contact Eva ; I shall c/c this message to her.

Thanks in advance folks. I can recommend Eva as a naturalist with broad
interests and enormous enthusiasm. She has co-written (for the biologists out
there) a terrific book on the role of social learning in animal life called
Animal Traditions.

Kim

Kim Sterelny, School of Philosophy, Research School of the Social Sciences,
Australian National University, Acton, 0200, ACT, Australia
 or

61-(0)2-6125-2886