birding-aus

Additional Sydney Pelagic Trip planned for SUNDAY 26TH JUNE

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Additional Sydney Pelagic Trip planned for SUNDAY 26TH JUNE
From: Roger McGovern <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 05:06:08 +0000
Our Sydney pelagic trip planned for last Saturday 11 June had to be
cancelled due to poor weather conditions and we are planning a replacement
trip for Sunday 26th June. We already have a good number of bookings mostly
from those who were booked on Saturday's aborted trip. However, there are
still a number of slots available so, if you would like to make a booking,
please e-mail me as soon as you can - we only need a few more to make the
trip viable.

Cheers

Roger McGovern

<HR>