birding-aus

Dingo - Fox - Ground Bird Relationship (Kurtis Lindsay)

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Dingo - Fox - Ground Bird Relationship (Kurtis Lindsay)
From: Julie Neumann via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 20:34:28 +0000
Hullo Kurtis,
Thank you for that enlightening and well researched information .
We are from NSW and have just visited a friend in the Brisbane suburb of
Pimpama . We saw a pair of Bush Stone-Curlew in the front yard several times as
we drove by. My friend informs me they have been there every year for at least
four years and raised several clutches.
This is an area where urban residents live on larger blocks and seem to regard
dog and cat ownership as mandatory. I was horrified to see a large cat in the
front yard of the same property but the Stone Curlews seemed unperturbed.
regards,
Julie Neumann

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list