birding-aus

18 x Brush Turkeys in Pennat Hills

To: "" <>
Subject: 18 x Brush Turkeys in Pennat Hills
From: John Reidy <>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 23:40:31 +0000
Hi all.

My cousin reported 18 birds in one flock walking down the street in
Clement Close, a cu-de-sac in Pennant Hills, Sydney on the 10th. We all
know they are getting more common (have had the odd one at my place too)
but this is an all time record for them. His previous record was 13 in
one flock.

While its nice to have them around, I don't want one building a nest in
my backyard thanks.

Happy birding.

--
John Reidy