birding-aus

What Would Happen If We Brought Birds Back From The Dead?

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: What Would Happen If We Brought Birds Back From The Dead?
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 21:18:33 +0000
An interesting read … In the Australian context, the Paradise Parrot would be a
logical choice.  Not sure if it would be so easy for the Norfolk - Lord Howe
Island species (perhaps the Boobook?)

https://www.audubon.org/news/what-would-happen-if-we-brought-birds-back-dead

Scientists are striving to resurrect extinct species, but if it works, they may
not come back to the same habitat they left.
By Rachel Nuwer
May 04, 2016

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list