birding-aus

Fw: Pittwater Shore Bird information needed asap

To: Jenny Stiles <>
Subject: Fw: Pittwater Shore Bird information needed asap
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:58:17 +0000
I'd suggest accessing eBird using the polygon tool
<http://ebird-tools.thruhere.net/polygon.html> would be the best way for
Tanya to start off.  That way she can choose which sites she includes and
(possibly )get seasonal data.

Martin

Martin

Martin Butterfield
http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/

On 19 April 2016 at 16:14, Jenny Stiles <> wrote:

> Is anyone able to assist Tanya with her enquiry?
>
> Jenny Stiles

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>