birding-aus

Vale Bernie Fox

To: 'Paul Dodd' <>, 'Birding Aus' <>
Subject: Vale Bernie Fox
From: "Ross Macfarlane (TPG)" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:28:09 +0000
Thanks Paul for sharing this with the forum. Can I also add that Bernie was
a significant part of the Victorian Malleefowl Recovery Group, serving as
committee member for many years, and as President in 2014-15 until forced to
resign due to ill health. However we were all shocked to hear of his passing
this week. Our annual reporting back weekend is on in Wedderburn tomorrow,
and for sure there will be some raised glasses filled with a red to match
the cheeky sparkle in his eye.

Bernie was also a past President and much-loved figure in the Victorian
National Parks Association. Here's a link to a notice placed on their
website:
http://vnpa.org.au/page/publications/nature-news-hub/vale-bernie-fox

Here's cheers Bernie.

Ross Macfarlane
Victorian Malleefowl Recovery Group, Inc.
www.malleefowlvictoria.org.au