birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT. Contemplating birding in the USA?

To: "" <>
Subject: ADVERTISEMENT. Contemplating birding in the USA?
From: Maris Lauva <>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 03:42:38 +0000
I have "Atlas & Gazetteer" books (Similar to our roads and tracks but far more
comprehensive) for 10 N/W USA states for $200. I also have a stack of
brochures/maps/bird guides of national parks, reserves etc in the N/W of USA,
including California, that I picked up along the way. They are free to anyone
buying the Gazetteers. I'll throw in the National Geographic "Field guide to
the birds of North America".

Whole lot weighs about 3Kg. I'm in WA & delivery cost would have to be yours as
I'm now a poor pensioner :-)

Maris
040302 9051

<HR>