birding-aus

Parrots in Flight. Who's Fastest?

To: Peter Pfeiffer <>
Subject: Parrots in Flight. Who's Fastest?
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:52:59 +0000
What an amazing life event Peter!  Thanks for sharing!  I definitely got
goose bumps over this one.  Would love to have seen this.  I wonder if the
Rainbows out flew the Peregrine.  Having spent hours with them I think
their lighter "footprint" in the skies would make them a bit more
maneuverable than a peregrine.  Peregrines are an amazing flying machine
but not as finely tuned in flight in my opinion but I am open to being
corrected on this one.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Peter Pfeiffer <

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>