birding-aus

Spotting scope

To: Birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Spotting scope
From: grant quist <>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:04:34 +0000
 Hi all,
This is not an advertisement or name dropping exercise.
About a month ago I asked for some info on what places you recomended for
getting a spotting scope and the names that came up were Adelaide Optical and
Bintel.
Well, I can certainly say that Adelaide Optical have been fabulous and really
went the extra mile.
I just wanted to put out there that if anyone else is in the market for a scope
then I would recomend these guys.I spoke with a lady called Karina, very
helpfull.

Thanks Grant
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list