birding-aus

Hexham swamp

To: "" <>
Subject: Hexham swamp
From: Liz Temple <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 23:17:23 +0000
Hello

I read the item dated 16 January 2014 on your website regarding access to
Hexham Swamp. I found this very useful some time ago when my birder cousin
was visiting, from Adelaide. I have heard that the access is much simpler
now and all one needs to know is the entry point, as the rail construction
is more or less complete. I was wondering if you could give an update to me
or on your website, as I would love to go back to the swamp. I imagine that
it is best if everyone doesn't know how to access the swamp, for fear of
degrading the site.

Thanks,

Regards

Liz Temple