birding-aus

Querie

To: "" <>
Subject: Querie
From: King Island Accommodation Cottages <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:50:10 +0000

Hi,

I am hoping that you can get this message to Iian Denham.

Hello Iian,

Just wondering if you would be good enough to advise me and if you can
recall where on Old Grassy Road King Island you spotted the pair of
Moreporks?

Would love to get a sighting.

Thank you

John

On the East Coast away from the prevailing Westerlies.

'A Slice of Paradise'    (Naracoopa Holiday Cottages)

TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - - View reviews a

 Star Ratings Australia  3.5 Stars 2015

Accredited Tourism Business 2015      Rainbow Tasmania Tourism Accredited

Winner Westpac Business Excellence Awards for Tourism

Winner Westpac Business Excellence Awards for Customer Service

 03 6461 1326   -   0427 002 397  -   email:

www.naracoopaholidayunits.com.au  http://www.kingislandholidayaccommodation
net/

http://www.kingislandbirdwatching.com.au/