birding-aus

Malheur Wildlife Refuge

To: Jim Tate <>
Subject: Malheur Wildlife Refuge
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 23:49:20 +0000
James, I tend to agree with you about the rhetoric.  However, what surprised me
most was the feelings expressed by the friends who sent it to me; both are
Quakers and well-respected academics.    Feelings must be running pretty high.

Denise Lawungkurr  Goodfellow
PO Box 71
Darwin River, NT, Australia 0841
043 8650 835

PhD candidate, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW.

Founding Member: Ecotourism Australia
Nominated by Earthfoot for Condé Nast’s International  Ecotourism Award, 2004.

With every introduction of a plant or animal that goes feral this continent
becomes a little less unique, a little less Australian.