birding-aus

Brown Booby - Pope's Eye

To: "" <>
Subject: Brown Booby - Pope's Eye
From: James Mustafa Jazz Orchestra <>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 00:25:52 +0000
Hi all,

Following the recent report from the Victorian Wader Study Group of an
immature Brown Booby on Pope's Eye, I've booked a trip through Dive
Victoria to go out and try to see the bird on Monday 14th December. Boat
departs from Queenscliffe at 8.30am and 8.45am from Portsea and will head
out to Pope's Eye from there. Overall trip is 2hrs and 30 mins and will
only cost $30 per person. Pretty good excuse to get out to Pope's Eye and
see the gannet colony up close, get a rare vagrant on your Vic List and
have a bit of fun (and who knows what else is out in the bay)!

Spots are limited so give me a buzz on 0400 951 517 or email back!

All the best,

James Mustafa

0400 951 517
www.jamesmustafajazzorchestra.com