birding-aus

Who's eating the Cockatoos?

To: "" <>
Subject: Who's eating the Cockatoos?
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 02:55:00 +0000
No surprises there, HANZAB records S-c Cockatoo as prey of Powerful Owl (and
Barking Owl & maybe other owls. I didn't check). The well known and well
watched Powerful Owl in Canberra has taken S-c Cockatoo. Seen and
photographed holding S-c Cockatoo prey at day roost. Doesn't mean it is in
this case....

Philip