birding-aus

[birdswa] It's back ............ Crested Honey Buzzard at Lake Joondalup

To: "" <>
Subject: [birdswa] It's back ............ Crested Honey Buzzard at Lake Joondalup, Perth, WA
From: John Graff <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 05:36:10 +0000
Just north of the rec centre on the east side of the lake, usually from about
10am onwards til mid-arvo. Almost always in flight overhead. Just set up and
keep an eye on the sky, eventually should fly over. Beware that it can fly over
east of you ie. looking away from the lake

Alternative place to set up is south of the rec centre opposite Ariti Av

Cheers
J.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 20 Nov 2015, at 11:23 AM, robin ashford <> wrote:
>

> Could anybody enlighten me as to the location of the “usual spot”and what to
> look for. Will it be in the air, perched please
>
> Robin
> To: ;
> Subject: Re: [birdswa] It's back ............ Crested Honey Buzzard at Lake
> Joondalup, Perth, WA
> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:10:55 +0000
>
> Alan Collins saw and photographed it today at the “usual spot” near the rec
> centre.
>
> Cheers,
> Ross
>
> Sent from Windows Mail