birding-aus

FW: RFI re Ruff & Reeve and Access to WTP

To: "Woodward, Felicity A" <>
Subject: FW: RFI re Ruff & Reeve and Access to WTP
From: John Harris <>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:54:31 +0000
Hi Martin,
It wasn't seen last Saturday, while I and others were at the WTP. The pond
that it had been seen in, 85w, has had water put into it. Whether the water
was from the recent rain or from the plant, it's not sure.

Regards,

John

John Harris BASc, GDipEd
Director - Wildlife Experiences PL
Principal Ecologist/Zoologist
Croydon, Victoria
0409 090 955
On 13/11/2015 5:44 AM, "Woodward, Felicity A" <
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wondering if anyone can advise if the Ruff/Reeve are still present at
> Western Treatment Plant.
>
> Also can't find my key to access WTP, so hoping someone can let me in as a
> visitor this Sunday morning.
>
> Please call/text me on mobile 0408 805 179 with any assistance as my
> current email is not working.
>
> Thanks Martin Woodward

> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>
> </HR>